Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers

Reply to Medicare Cafe - Weekly Chat     
Old 03-28-2017, 08:35 AM   #1
Guru
midwestbroker on Medicare Cafe - Weekly Chat

State: midwestbroker is an Insurance Agent from Kansas
midwestbroker is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Medicare Cafe - Weekly Chat Medicare Cafe - Weekly Chat
Howdy!

I am hosting a weekly chat called Medicare Cafe - Where senior market agents can drink java and talk shop.

Every Tuesday at 10am (Central). REGISTER HERE

Each session is about 15-20 minutes long and covers things relative to the senior market, such as:
- Medicare Plans
- Cross Selling
- Marketing Ideas
- Sales Tips
- And more

If you have been to any of my training sessions, you know we keep them light-hearted and entertaining (or at least the best we can, after all, it is Medicare info).

It is free to attend. You only have to register once and you are in the loop. After each session, I send out a post email with notes, resources and more, so if you cannot make it you are still in the loop!

Best part, I don't turn over the list to our recruiters so you will not be harassed for attending. Yea, I get those call too.

Hope to see you there!

------------------------------------
Join the Medicare (virtual) Cafe - Where senior market agents drink java and talk shop! - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  Reply With Quote to Medicare Cafe - Weekly Chat

Reply to Medicare Cafe - Weekly Chat 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers