Meta-Analysis: Opportunity for Free Leads.

KidsGotHeart

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello all, my research group and I are excited to offer the opportunity to get free FE leads and the possibility of learning more about your target area. More about this in just a moment.

Why am I doing this: I am an academic researcher first and a life insurance agent second. Currently, I’m positioning myself for a Ph.D. program. End Game: the more research one has conducted usually the better off they are come admission time.

That is great but what does it have to with insurance and leads: Direct mail allows us to obtain a large amount of hard data at minimal cost. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on surveys and internet advertising we can blast mail all over the country.

Requirements for the program: Note having all the requirements doesn’t guarantee access.

1. You must be licensed agent

2. You must sell FE.

3. A 50-75 dollar registration payment is required. This will be refunded to you regardless of if one is in the program or not. Usually around 40 days after we receive it.

4. Provide us with a list of the counties you would like to have mailed. (Note adding 50 counties won’t help you)

What is expected of those in the program?

1. Fill out a short data sheet
2. Work the leads, yes we have had people not work them in the past.

FAQ

1. I’m new does that DQ me?
No, we are looking for agents of all skills, so we can make apples to apples comparison. What we ask is to be honest with us. Don’t tell us you are a top producer, if you are not.

2. Why is there a refundable payment?
We went without one time and got too many deadbeats.

3. Why is the payment from 50-75?
We use multiple mail houses. If we drop 2000 per week in your area, we want to use two different mail houses. If you only want to be considered for one then 50 is fine.

4. How much mail do you drop?
We aim for at least 10,000 pieces for those in program, although that does not always happen.

5. Do you only do FE?
For the moment, MS should start soon.

6. Do I have to change my daily routine?
Nope you can work it in your day to day business, just make sure you give an honest effort.

7. I’m a student can you I put my name on the research.
We might be able to cram you down there around 98th author on the research. We usually can be more helpful getting you LORs.

If you have any interest or questions you can PM here or email me [email protected]

Good Luck

Back