Need to Hire and Agent

You are correct much easier and cleaner to split on the app. When I first got into FE an agency paid me and I did not go on the app and I was burned. I do not want people to feel that way and from my point of view much easier as I don't have to write checks and track commissions etc...

I can usually tell from the first interview if an agent will work and if money is there number 1 concern then they are not for me. If they are interested in learning and growing my business then they are for me

This needs to go to the offers section. Here's a good thread title. If money isn't a main concern, but instead are passionate about growing MY business, we need to talk! -philly

I understand the set up you are trying to create BUT many agents like myself can afford leads. They then can easily write 5x AP to weekly lead cost.
If I spend $1000 on leads a week and wrote 5k on those leads, I net 4k.
If you "give me" $1000 worth of leads free, write 5k on them, I'll net 3k (60%)

So yes, this might be appealing to new agents with little money to invest hell it might be a good idea for them. But do you want them? Are you going to train them to succeed?

Last edited:
of course we train them, I am not looking to collect contracts. Again we just don't do FE our average case factoring in UL, Term and FE runs about $1500k in AP and some agent who don't do FE average $3k per case but as earned and no advances. Free leads with potential to get live transfers for nothing is a great deal for anyone. Agent can still buy their own leads from wherever to capture their full commission as long as they don't neglect the leads that I provide which you can tell by there numbers. My set up if fun, competitive and my guys do very well. To answer ur question yes i would rather have a seasoned guy , licensed and appt in mulitple states. Again I don't care about getting contracts not my goal. Just want to get agents to produce for me and hopefully they get so big they go out on their own.

Latest posts

Back