Need to Hire and Agent

philly012

Expert
Hello all,

Here is what I am looking for. To be clear this is a commission only position only. I am not asking you to move your contracts or anything like that. I have an inventory of old leads that came from TV ads. Most were leads that could not afford at the time or the other usual excuses we here etc....

So here is what you get , access to my CRM that will only allow you see the leads I assign you. Everything is tracked so no shady stuff or I will bury you. I work on the honor system and if you screw me then we are done.

The split is 60 to you and 40 to me. This is all phone sales and you will receive 3-5 leads per day to work and try to salvage some business.

If interested let me know ......thx

Haha! Free aged, worked leads!!

All it will cost is 40% of commissions.

What a deal!! Even Parker and Asses gives fresh leads for 60% contracts.

Saying "I will bury you" is a bold marketing strategy.

So what happens in the event of a lapse and chargeback?

meaning if you steal the lead and write on your own etc.... chargebacks are part of the business, sick and tired of unethical agents.

Sorry bro, I don't live on insuranceforums.net . You should have wrote that in your first comment if you were trying to be helpful.

meaning if you steal the lead and write on your own etc.... chargebacks are part of the business, sick and tired of unethical agents.

This coming from the guy who gives a 60% contract and keeps all the renewals.:skeptical:

Out of curiosity, how are you going to "bury" anybody?:laugh:

I am aware chargebacks are part of the business. I don't think you understood the question. I was wondering if you pay back your 40% Assuming the structure is we pay you, if we don't move our contracts...

Also, I am still interested how you will "bury" someone if they are unethical. Are you writing up a contract?

Edit: Goillini beat me to it lol

I am aware chargebacks are part of the business. I don't think you understood the question. I was wondering if you pay back your 40% Assuming the structure is we pay you, if we don't move our contracts...

Also, I am still interested how you will "bury" someone if they are unethical. Are you writing up a contract?

Edit: Goillini beat me to it lol

Sure sounded scary when he said it, didn't it?:swoon:

Back