New Sales Training Book for Final Expense and Medicare Supplements!

Glen Shelton

Guru
1000 Post Club

As a Final Expense field agent, I noticed immediately that there was a severe lack of training materials and resources for this insurance niche.

These thoughts were only amplified when I created Lead Heroes LLC almost 2 years ago. Every week, agents both new and seasoned would reach out to me with similar questions about the sales process for final expense life insurance and Medicare supplement insurance.

I have seen other training options available in the industry that can be very expensive. Either in the form of low contracts (giving up thousands of dollars in commissions) or spending thousands upfront on conferences (plus travel expenses) with information provided from only a few of the many successful agents in the industry.

To better assist the insurance agents who are focusing on final expense life insurance and medicare supplements niche, I rounded up 30+ successful agents who gave incredible insights into their sales process, and complied it all into one easy to read book. There is truly something in this book for everyone!.

book.png

How to Qualify, Present & Sell Final Expense and Medicare Supplements to Seniors

This book includes verbatim call back scripts, presentation tips, and more!

Download your copy NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glen, I recently purchased the paperback version from Amazon and am now reading it. Lots of good information!

And I just received an email from LifeHealthPro Daily and read the article, "Preparing young agents to serve retiring baby boomers" where you were interviewed. I like your explanation about why, if you were turning 65 that you would purchase a Supplement.

Hi Glen, I recently purchased the paperback version from Amazon and am now reading it. Lots of good information!

And I just received an email from LifeHealthPro Daily and read the article, "Preparing young agents to serve retiring baby boomers" where you were interviewed. I like your explanation about why, if you were turning 65 that you would purchase a Supplement.

Thanks for sharing!

I really enjoyed working with LifeHealthPro on the article they wrote about the book!

Let me know if you have any questions about the book - I would be happy to discuss further! :)

Back