New Wordpress Medicare Supplement Site for Sale

dave74

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am selling my newly built website

Awesome domain name, very brand able. Anyone interested let me know. The content is something I wrote myself just to fill in the site. You can change content to your own or modify.

Selling Domain and Website

Gone!

Last edited:
"Domain" Dave at it again! Good luck on this latest round of "Who's gonna git my Domain"....!!!!
I see this domain is very well aged!

Steve, some people got upset because they did not get the domain. I did not expect so many people interested it was crazy.

Selling the website and the domain name.

I found it amusing yet could not determine who was joking and who was serious. At least with this thread it's more clear....though some may advise you to place this in the offers thread.

It was a little frustrating with all of the joking going on and somewhat confusing. I should of put it in the offers forum.

Taking an aged domain, putting some content up, a few backlinks etc. Site Flipping is very lucrative.
You can take a non-performing site, take someone from fiverr and for less than $50 you can flip a site for more than $200, not a bad roi...

I'm not getting sucked into this one. I won the last one and somebody else still got it.

Back