Populating My Website

Dglossoplend

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Still looking for more Agents to populate Lend.com
We have a good base started and need more. Get involved with something new. I have taken out the cost so there is no risk until I show you the value.

"After this expansion period ends and at our sole discretion a monthly membership fee will apply to all Lend Pros seeking to keep their profile active on the Site"

So I assume it's free for now,but not so free later.

I remember there was an earlier thread on this, but didn't follow it that closely.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebNiceDomain was used in this post

Pretty much no one got excited about it on the thread. Judging by the fact he is having trouble getting agents to sign up, the lack of enthusiasm must have continued off the thread as well.

"After this expansion period ends and at our sole discretion a monthly membership fee will apply to all Lend Pros seeking to keep their profile active on the Site"

So I assume it's free for now,but not so free later.

I remember there was an earlier thread on this, but didn't follow it that closely.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebNiceDomain was used in this post

Yes there will be a cost associated with keeping an active profile. But, I will show that it works before there is a cost involved.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Pretty much no one got excited about it on the thread. Judging by the fact he is having trouble getting agents to sign up, the lack of enthusiasm must have continued off the thread as well.

I am sort of shocked nobody got excited I have posted in other places and have had tremendous responses and hundreds of sign ups already. I just need more. I figured with 30k+ members this would be a great place to get them. Why would you not want to try something new with no risk to see if it works? This is another way to obtain business and extend your referral reach. Sign up let me prove it.

Last edited:
Dustin, I'm not sure how much of what I said before you remember, but this is a classic idea that sounds good on paper and likely won't go anywhere. Of the 30k members, I'd be surprised if even 1k are active.

There is risk involved. Even if you were just handing out leads it's an opportunity cost to work them. I'd rather not work at all than work bad leads. I'd rather write content for my own sites than write for someone else who may or may not be around in 2 years or might even want to charge me for his service.

I tried helping you right off the bat, but you were under the impression you had everything figured out.

If I might make a suggestion, if you haven't already talked to Mark at NOLHA/SIMA, you really should.

Dustin, I'm not sure how much of what I said before you remember, but this is a classic idea that sounds good on paper and likely won't go anywhere. Of the 30k members, I'd be surprised if even 1k are active.

There is risk involved. Even if you were just handing out leads it's an opportunity cost to work them. I'd rather not work at all than work bad leads. I'd rather write content for my own sites than write for someone else who may or may not be around in 2 years or might even want to charge me for his service.

I tried helping you right off the bat, but you were under the impression you had everything figured out.

If I might make a suggestion, if you haven't already talked to Mark at NOLHA/SIMA, you really should.

My question is why would you assume they are bad leads? Why would someone go to the site imput their info, join only to what not want what they said? I am not pushing people to sign up for I-pods then selling the info off as a "lead" Apparently you guys dont understand which is strange as the huge majortity of everyone else does. The people on this site seem close minded and burn ideas before they are even tried. This will be successful I have zero doubts.

My question is why would you assume they are bad leads?

Why would you assume I made that assumption? The reality is that you won't know until they start showing up, but my comments were more to illustrate the fact that the "what's there to lose?" argument has some flaws.

Why would someone go to the site imput their info, join only to what not want what they said?

I'll have people fill out the order form on my website and not submit payment or respond to follow up calls and emails. If they were willing to type in what type of a list they wanted and provide details, why wouldn't they take the next step and pay? What I know is that people will sign up and do that. Heck, you might have folks spam your site as a misguided attempt to get backlinks, who knows. You want a funny one? On an annuity site I had someone submit a question to their homework and wanted to have the math done for them.

I am not pushing people to sign up for I-pods then selling the info off as a "lead" Apparently you guys dont understand which is strange as the huge majortity of everyone else does. The people on this site seem close minded and burn ideas before they are even tried. This will be successful I have zero doubts.

This site does have some downers, but it also has a great number of folks with realistic expectations.

I understand what you're talking about, what you don't seem to understand is that it's beyond likely that this venture won't work out the way you want it to. This idea sounds like it was dead on arrival. If you can't get people to sign up for "free leads", what makes you think you'll get consumers to it? I generally try to avoid being harsh, but you're being fairly insulting to me and the folks on here for no reason. On the balance we don't see the value in what you're offering and you've done very little to convince any of us it'll work other than assuring us that you have zero doubts this will be successful. If you want to change the response, change the dialogue. Any guarantees? More details about why this would work instead of simply your faith based assessment of it's guaranteed success?

My site is up running and getting more providers on each day.
I would like to clarify a few things. We are not a lead generation pay per lead type of site. Providers create a business profile on the site. We push the clients to the best agent and they prove how good they are at what they do to remain on the site.

As for how we drive the consumers to the site.
We will take a multi-pronged marketing approach todrive consumer traffic to the site by blending traditional online display andoffline print/radio/TV along with a variety of online performance marketingcampaigns, SEM, and SEO. Lend has already established a strongrelationship with one of the top performance marketing agencies in the world,and has access to hundreds of thousands of publishers through theirnetwork. Lend will NOT incentivize traffic to the site, as this resultsin lower quality traffic which is of little value to our serviceproviders. Instead, we’ll attract organic traffic through SEM keywordbuys, and direct traffic from a healthy mix of traditional and non-traditionalcampaigns.

Our entire website has been based on feedback from the general public and what they would want in a website like this. We are a consumer based company.

Just have to be patient, it is still a somewhat new site and it will take some time to get things kicked off. You can be active in social media sites to get more traffic to it for your services but aside from that and SEO, you just have to wait.

Back