Predictive Dialer $180 month... No set-up fee... Month to Month

I will personally confirm the dialer works extremely well and Al is a good guy to deal with.

I have used dialers that cost far more money and this one blows virtually all of them away. It is not perfect (none of them are) - but for the money it is hands down a great deal.

I am not one to post many reviews but this one is good.

Enjoy.

Thanks Joe... I appreciate the honest feedback.

I will personally confirm the dialer works extremely well and Al is a good guy to deal with.

I have used dialers that cost far more money and this one blows virtually all of them away. It is not perfect (none of them are) - but for the money it is hands down a great deal.

I am not one to post many reviews but this one is good.

Enjoy.

Do you have a preference over VOIP vs. Analog?

Do you have a preference over VOIP vs. Analog?

I have done a demo of the system on analog the advantages are you just dial into a server with your existing phone and he gives you a local number to dial into which is a plus.

With the voip you have to have a headset you dial into the server and the advantage of this is used can do this from anywhere you want.

I do not know about the quality between the two. We are talking a difference of 20 dollars so if you are dialing from your home or office then I went probably select analog.

I would like to give Al a plug he set me up with a demo and I got called for jury duty and was not able to do it. So he set me up with another demo and I was having technical problems and he called me same day and helped me fixed it. He was great with customer service. Worth a try.

I must echo your comments about Al's customer service and follow-up. He stands behind his word and his product. I use his leads and they are much more effective than anything I have used.

Speaking of dialers - when they're dialing us - is that why I have to state my name 3 times before someone comes on the other end of the line? Wassup with dat?

Speaking of dialers - when they're dialing us - is that why I have to state my name 3 times before someone comes on the other end of the line? Wassup with dat?

Are you referring to a dialer you are using or calls to your office?

Oops sorry, didn't mean to not reply, I was referring to my phone ringing (my office), and me having to state my name 3 times before a response. Many times the person on the other end didn't even hear me, they just start the rant. I guess my question would be, is this typical of a predictive dialer, or would this be more like a live transfer situation? Truly, it appears to be about 4-5 seconds before someone comes on. I get terribly annoyed (because I know it's a cold call) Thanks for your response.

Back