Predictive Dialer $180 month... No set-up fee... Month to Month

A predictive dialer "predicts" when an agent is available to take a call... hence the term "Predictive Dialer". When all available agents are busy, the dialer stops dialing.

The predictive dialer I use personally and for our call center connects only live people answering the phone roughly 98% of the time. Some answering machines will "fool" the dialer and get through, but most of the time they are live people.

Most times I am beginning my "script" before the person has had a chance to recite their "Hello, this is ABC Co etc." How you may ask, simple, the dialer has an "alert" sound that sounds like a horn on a british auto (the person we are calling cannot hear this alert)... once the TSR hears that alert, they begin their presentation.

If a marketing company is using a VOIP format with a T1 connection, no problem... but when the single rep in a home based office uses VOIP, due to all of the variables, such as speed of internet connection, bandwith and quality of their headset, these all factor in on the end result and quality of the call being placed.

If you are waiting 4-5 seconds for the person calling you to say hello, it is probably a VOIP connection, however, predictive dialing technology is not perfect and even the Analog dial in versions will drop calls. You can have a recording played to the dropped call (safe harbor message) or just let the call drop. When calling residential, a safe harbor message is mandatory to remain compliant with the DNC.

Bottom line, most business owners, if the TSR is polite and professional, appreciate the call and even say so... why, because a good business man or woman, unless they got there head up their coulie, are probably doing the same thing and in their business in some capacity.

if you have to make calls, get a dialer... I could never go back to the manual dialing method the same way I could never go back to trying to find a pay phone to make a call.

Sorry Mr. Bill for the extensive answer but I figured I would try to "Predict" other questions.

Good selling to all of you and thank you for your support

Al, is your system simiar to MCS? I just hired a telemarketer, and for the first week he is getting me about 15 leads a day, manually dialling. I used MCS in the past, and was going to start it again, Monday Can you tell me more about your system? 843-424-1018 Thanks, Mike.

chp,

There is alot of information about the services we offer, including the dialer, on our website. The best advice I can give you is to fill out the free trial form and do a test drive of our dialer so you can make your own decision.

Thank you for your inquiry and once we receive the completed form, we will give you a call to set up your free trial or demo the dialer for you.

Again, thanks for your interest and I look froward to talking with you.

...if you have to make calls, get a dialer... I could never go back to the manual dialing method the same way I could never go back to trying to find a pay phone to make a call.

I have used a Predictive Dialer (still am, actually) and had to LOAD it up with leads, before it became effective. Almost 2,000 as I recall. How about yours... do you have a nominal minimum to get going with?

We have a special for $150 you can purchase 3,000 business owners, 1-4 employees and receive 3,000 free for a total of 6,000 records. We can load them in the dialer for you so you will have a dialer that is ready to use.

Once you are leasing our dialer, it is not mandatory to purchase leads from us, you can purchase your data from any company you want, however, with our pricing and since we load the lists for you if you ask, why go anywhere else.

We also have any type of compiled lists, mortgage leads, specialty lists and etc just in case B#B is not your market.

Give us a call or fill out the contact form on our website for more information. We'd love to talk to you.

Back