Predictive Dialer $180 month... No set-up fee... Month to Month

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
Professional Telemarketing Solutions is offering an advanced, feature-rich hosted predictive dialer allowing agents to be directly connected to prospects.

We have a virtual web-based call center solution for large and small insurance agencies. One agent or a hundred agents can be managed using our Dialer with CRM.

Our dialer is avaiable in VOIP or Analog formats and leases for $180 for VOIP month to month and $200 for Analog month to month and there is no set up fee.

Please, Due to the huge response and interest in our offer, please, no phone calls. Fill out the contact form on our website and we will set up a 7 day free trial for you.

Ask about our special offer that will allow you to lease our dialer for as low as $83.33 per month for VOIP and $103.33 per month for Analog.

Thank you for taking the time to read about our offer.

I will personally confirm the dialer works extremely well and Al is a good guy to deal with.

I have used dialers that cost far more money and this one blows virtually all of them away. It is not perfect (none of them are) - but for the money it is hands down a great deal.

I am not one to post many reviews but this one is good.

Enjoy.

Well their popularity is increasing. Every day I'm getting dialer calls...beginning to wonder if they're over-saturating the market.

Latest posts

Back