Sales Training Special Offer

G

For the next 30 days I've decided to make this special offer available to every agent who reads this post.

Most of you know I'm affiliated with IHIAA as a sales coach and offer a discount to members.

Here is that very same discount offered to you!

You can’t speak to person after person without getting sales. That’s not a numbers game, that’s discouraging.

Stop struggling and start selling by investing in specialized proven training:

The Complete Sessions $599.95 IHIAA price:

• The Presentation (word for word with materials)
• Handling Objections
• One Call Closing (with no pressure, so stop losing sales!)
• Sales psyche
• Role playing
• Q & A
• Materials

The Elite Sessions $1699.95 IHIAA price:

• Technology
• Comfy & Cozy
• Product-ivity
• R.O.I. (Ready, Okay, Initiate)
• Objection Overruled
• Presentation
• One Call Close
• Risk & Reward
• Leads & Marketing
• Goals/Scheduling
• HSA’s
• Referrals
• Cold calling
• Psyche
• K.I.S.S. (Keep interest, sell simply)
• Role Play
• Review
• Q & A
• Ongoing support
• Materials

Breakout Sessions $249.95

• Handling Objections
• The Presentation
• Referrals
• Selling HSA’s
• One Call Closing

Testimonials!

“I can honestly say that after 30 years with an insurance license I finally have learned to how to sell. I did my first One Call Close the other day! Your training is not an expense, it's an investment. I can't imagine anyone with the desire to be in this business being out of pocket for your training for too long.

Rick Bronstein
Green Sky Insurance

“Rob's training was a God send! No more guessing what to say or over-thinking the conversation. I'm very comfortable picking up the phone, and my productivity has soared! Several weeks I have been on the top of the board, and I'm the new kid.”

Leslie Hires
HSA for America

“Since I began using Rob's system, I have seen my sales results go through the roof. Before I met Rob I was writing about $8500 A.V per week. After I went through Rob's training, my sales started skyrocketing. Last months totals saw me post $158,000 A.V in new health business. This month I am at just over $100,000 and there is still a week left to close more business. My advise is to run, don't walk, to take Rob's sales training!

Tim Holt - ColoHealth

Your patience and encouragement has pulled me back from quitting entirely.

I got my third “one call close” this week.

Thanks for letting me see how the client thinks and how to respond to their needs.

Hoyt Hillman
Access Health

Rob,

I just wanted to thank you for showing me a different approach to selling. This is a great way of simply giving people what they want with no pressure, and making them feel great about buying.

This is a complete "180" from what I was doing, and so far the results have been great.

Thanks Again,
Ed Movsesian
Easy Health Connections, LLC

Please contact me with any questions or for a free consultation.

Sessions start Monday!!

Testimonials!

The man is a stud muffin and has a unique wardrobe.He has taught me how to slay women.

STIBROKER

I can't sell any better, but I have that I suddenly can pay the drums... Go figure...

:D:nah::D

Seriously, Rob (aka stud muff), is the man on the sales trng... Well worth the $$$.

Think about this analogy. Let's say Costco starting letting just anyone come off the street any buy their products at the discounted rate without paying for a membership. As a paying member would you feel upset?

How many frickin' times are you going to post this analogy for us?

Forget Costco. Go to Sam's Club.

Hmmm . . . I don't have members, maybe you're confusing me with John of the IHIAA?

Rob, I will tell you I am not impressed with this offer ....at all.

So you offer the same price to members as well as non-members?

What's the point of being a member, paying the fee, if I can get the same price here?

How would you feel if an agent could get the same discounts on leads and E & O insurance without the association? As an agent, not a sales trainer would you feel a bit misled, maybe even ripped off a bit?

Think about this analogy. Let's say Costco starting letting just anyone come off the street any buy their products at the discounted rate without paying for a membership. As a paying member would you feel upset?

Do right by your members, since I'm sure you get a kick-back.

Yes, that is correct, I offer a discount to members.

Can you explain how I get kick backs from MY training?

You mentioned you give discounts through that association.

Care to respond?

Old-timer, relax. I'm sure the nurse will be bringing your BenGay along any time now :D

When did they start admitting smart-azz little boyz into this forum...? Just another example of internet ballz when you chirp out garbage llke that...

I'll bet you wouldn't say crap like that to anyone F2F... and I'm not talking about whether you or anyone can whip somebodies azz, I am talking simply about common courtesy.

:twitchy:

He's always condensending, so what's the problem?

Always is a misnomer for sure... the man helps lots of folks on here... so be accurate in your description at least.

Just because an expereinced (translated means older) agent has the "ups".... gets up in age and experiences high PSA levels, high PMS, high balance in both HSA and IRA, that is no reason to be surly toward them... him, me or others. In other words, you will get a hell of a lot more in return if you listen to guys like moon, take what you can use and leave the rest, w/o trying to match wits or knowledge... but that is just my advice...

Back