Sima

Mark from WI said:
Hi Senior Advisor Indiana, shoot me an email and I will point you to some of the stuff we have on SIMA. This is a "free" sideline for us, and we are doing our best to add content and events while also maintaining other employment.

We had a couple good events this week, one on Medicare Quoting, and a group chat about Preparing for AEP. Did you attend these? Recently we had a presentation about Medicare Cold Calling, $100k Medicare Marketing, and more. Agents tell us they appreciate these free live events, so we will keep them coming. Our goal is to have three per week at some point in the near future. While these events may have a product "pitch" at the end of the show, we work with the presenters to make sure that there is strong value for agents in the presentation whether or not they become a customer/member of the organization who may be presenting.

We are also adding discounts for various products. So far we have offered discounts for CSG Actuarial's quoting, HealthPlan One's quoting tools, and Affordable Marketing Lists. Many more to come, including some national organizations.

If you have any specific suggestions about things we could add, we're all ears! We are independent and are not tied to any one IMO, carrier, etc., and are free to agents to join. If there is "no point" to joining as you say, well, then at least it hasn't cost you a whole lot... :) We've been getting some nice compliments however, so we believe we are doing some good things. I hope we can change your mind- we'll try!

My comment came out to sound a bit harsh I guess. I am a member. I have only been on there a handful of times in the beginning so it seemed very slow paced and not a whole lot going on. I do receive emails of your events so I will probably check one out soon. I guess I am just used to the action and entertainment of this forum.
I didn't mean to knock your site. Kudos to you for putting something out there free for agents.

My comment came out to sound a bit harsh I guess. I am a member. I have only been on there a handful of times in the beginning so it seemed very slow paced and not a whole lot going on. I do receive emails of your events so I will probably check one out soon. I guess I am just used to the action and entertainment of this forum.
I didn't mean to knock your site. Kudos to you for putting something out there free for agents.

We just added some more discounts, and had a great presentation on SIMA today from Craig Ritter about the Five-Star rating system for Medicare Advantage. Tomorrow we're having a group chat on Medicare compliance, then Monday we're having a presentation on aged leads, and Tuesday a discussion about Medicare Quoting engines.

Good discussion also today about CRMs, and we added a discount on one CRM.

We don't seek to compete with Sam's awesome forum here. We are different and hope we can help agents in our own way. We'll keep adding more to SIMA, happy you're a member and thanks for the feedback!

Back