Sima

Mark from WI

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What's SIMA? A refreshing new beverage? No, but you're close. It's the Senior Insurance Marketing Association!

(OK, you weren't close)

This NEW Association serves agents, advisors and any professional interested in the senior insurance market.

We created SIMA because we believe there is enough that is unique about the Senior Market, that there would be a powerful benefit to giving agents a meeting place, to chat with other agents, and to share ideas. We will also feature helpful online presentations- starting tomorrow!

SIMA is an active and friendly professional community, and lifetime memberships are free for a limited time. We hope you will join today, and tell your friends.

Here is the link to take a look around, and to join for free.

Thank you,
Mark from WI

p.s. A big thanks to Sam, and to John, for being supportive of this new network and it's position. If you sell Under 65 business for Life and Health, join NOLHA! It's also free.
p.p.s. I will do my best to refrain from any talk about the Packers on this new network.

So is this the new thing?

Get tired of selling to prospects, so you start selling to agents?

So is this the new thing?

Get tired of selling to prospects, so you start selling to agents?

We are not selling anything. SIMA is Free. If it's not for you, don't join! We are providing a networking site for agents who sell senior products.
Join now for a free lifetime membership. We don't want a dime from agents.
If you join however, just be forewarned - you'd have to give up your secret identity to join SIMA, and have a face and a name, and be accountable for your comments.

That's not for everybody. ;) Thanks for commenting!

What's SIMA? A refreshing new beverage? No, but you're close. It's the Senior Insurance Marketing Association!

(OK, you weren't close)

This NEW Association serves agents, advisors and any professional interested in the senior insurance market.

We created SIMA because we believe there is enough that is unique about the Senior Market, that there would be a powerful benefit to giving agents a meeting place, to chat with other agents, and to share ideas. We will also feature helpful online presentations- starting tomorrow!

SIMA is an active and friendly professional community, and lifetime memberships are free for a limited time. We hope you will join today, and tell your friends.

Here is the link to take a look around, and to join for free.

Thank you,
Mark from WI

p.s. A big thanks to Sam, and to John, for being supportive of this new network and it's position. If you sell Under 65 business for Life and Health, join NOLHA! It's also free.
p.p.s. I will do my best to refrain from any talk about the Packers on this new network.

This is Great! I will join it!

So far I enjoy being a member

Almost 500 members! And still no Packers talk. But the NFL season is nearing...

Seriously, we have had some good dialog so far on SIMA. A Final Expense chat, a Senior Leads Chat, some good Medicare presentations... This Friday we have a webinar on Medicare Cold Calling.

I joined but I don't see the point of it... Maybe I am missing something...

Hi Senior Advisor Indiana, shoot me an email and I will point you to some of the stuff we have on SIMA. This is a "free" sideline for us, and we are doing our best to add content and events while also maintaining other employment.

We had a couple good events this week, one on Medicare Quoting, and a group chat about Preparing for AEP. Did you attend these? Recently we had a presentation about Medicare Cold Calling, $100k Medicare Marketing, and more. Agents tell us they appreciate these free live events, so we will keep them coming. Our goal is to have three per week at some point in the near future. While these events may have a product "pitch" at the end of the show, we work with the presenters to make sure that there is strong value for agents in the presentation whether or not they become a customer/member of the organization who may be presenting.

We are also adding discounts for various products. So far we have offered discounts for CSG Actuarial's quoting, HealthPlan One's quoting tools, and Affordable Marketing Lists. Many more to come, including some national organizations.

If you have any specific suggestions about things we could add, we're all ears! We are independent and are not tied to any one IMO, carrier, etc., and are free to agents to join. If there is "no point" to joining as you say, well, then at least it hasn't cost you a whole lot... :) We've been getting some nice compliments however, so we believe we are doing some good things. I hope we can change your mind- we'll try!

Back