Special Webinar Tomorrow: New Prospect Zone Live Tranfers!

Somebody has to shill for Norvax.

If most would read the daily post, It wouldnt take them long to realize it. Just spoke with the owner of Asap Quotes, that was recently purchased by Prospect zone, and to no suprise they are very upset with Prospect Zone and the problems they have created.

Im suprised Quotes Auction Live Transfer Leads are not peddled here. They have been doing it for some time,

I wonder if someone who searches under "medicare supplements" but is under age 64 will be sold as one of their health leads. I certainly hope not.

It took Vimo a few months to realize the module didnt work. But Prospect Zone will do their best. Problem like I have said, They will not revamp thier whole lead system or landing pages or Keywords. Same Leads, Same quality so this 100% search generated talk, is just that Talk, doesnt matter if its search generated or not. Its the Marketing with quality keywords, and marketing. Give you an example, Lending Tree's highest converting Leads? You guessed it, Banner Ads placed in the proper area. Bottom line, the peddling of the 100% search generated leads means nothing.

Well this is a model we have not seen yet. The client submits for a quote than is called by PZ - qualifed for basic health and tranferred if they want to speak with an agent.

Will it be perfect? Nothing is. Is it another lead option? Sure.

Buy 20 shared leads at $8 and get ahold of 4. Your total cost was $160 however it cost you $40 to speak to someone.

You would have to speak with 8 out of 20 shared at $8 a piece - then you're spending $20 to speak with someone. Anyone here speaking to 8 out of 20 shared leads? Ummm...no.

So basically with this live transfer system you're paying to only speak with people. ROI will probably mirror making the calls yourself without the headaches.

I was a fan of the Vimo transfers - rode it out until people were calling from trailers witout computers after listening to radio ads with the promise of low rates.

Well this is a model we have not seen yet. The client submits for a quote than is called by PZ - qualifed for basic health and tranferred if they want to speak with an agent.

Will it be perfect? Nothing is. Is it another lead option? Sure.

Buy 20 shared leads at $8 and get ahold of 4. Your total cost was $160 however it cost you $40 to speak to someone.

You would have to speak with 8 out of 20 shared at $8 a piece - then you're spending $20 to speak with someone. Anyone here speaking to 8 out of 20 shared leads? Ummm...no.

So basically with this live transfer system you're paying to only speak with people. ROI will probably mirror making the calls yourself without the headaches.

I was a fan of the Vimo transfers - rode it out until people were calling from trailers witout computers after listening to radio ads with the promise of low rates.

Not saying that its not a good Module, but the quality of the lead still will be the lower end, and then just knowing Prospect Zone, you will get transfers that are forced like a telemarketer, or they will be unqualified prospects, not all but large majority.

Okay, Think about this. They generate a lead they normally sell 5 times. (not even sure what they charge for their Select Leads) but lets say $9.00 Now you are telling me, they are going to use the same advertising, and possibly better 100% search generated, More manpower to contact lead and qualify and transfer, and sell the lead for $25.00?

Doesnt make sense to me.

I love PZ Select Leads... I am closing 1 out of 3 and I'm now a millionaire. I simply buy 300 leads per week and write 100 policies weekly... The best part is, they are all approved and I never have any issues with underwriting! PZ leads have changed my life.

Yes, very objective.

430 apps a month...you're like a one-man eHealth.com...

Back