Special Webinar Tomorrow: New Prospect Zone Live Tranfers!

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
Prospect Zone is introducing live transfer leads as well as a new exclusive lead program.

Although the new lead programs are open for everyone there is a $5 per lead discount IHIAA members receiving live transfers and $1 for discount for exclusive.

The live transfers and exclusive leads will be 100% search driven. No radio ads, no text messages, no email spam, no "win a free Ipod."

Since there will be a lot of questions we are holding a webinar tomorrow:

When: Tomorrow, Tuesday the 17th
Where: Online Webinar
Time: 3pm EDT - 12pm PDT

Jeremiah Desmarais, Vice President of marketing, will conduct the webinar.

Initial pricing will be $30 per live transfer for non-IHIAA members - $25 for members.

If you would like to attend you must reserve a seat by emailing me: [email protected]

Seating is indeed limited.

The Norvax product is fantastic, but PZ leads are often mentioned in this Forum.

I would be curious to know how (SPECIFICALLY) these leads will differ from the current PZ leads being sold. That is, which key words are used, which sites are used etc...

Regardless, it should be an interesting webinar.

The Norvax product is fantastic, but PZ leads are often mentioned in this Forum.

I would be curious to know how (SPECIFICALLY) these leads will differ from the current PZ leads being sold. That is, which key words are used, which sites are used etc...

Regardless, it should be an interesting webinar.

Different. These are not the same methods being used to generate PZ shared leads as you're used to. This is 100% search driven.

The webinar tomorrow will go over landing pages, searches and A to Z the entire program.

Different. These are not the same methods being used to generate PZ shared leads as you're used to. This is 100% search driven.

The webinar tomorrow will go over landing pages, searches and A to Z the entire program.

I doubt that very seriously, I would assume its the same marketing and keywords used for their Select Leads, they claim are 100% search generated. Which means nothing if the proper keywords are not targeted and used to gain a intereseted qualifed prospect. Below are their keywords for their Main Lead Site, Most of these Keywords are not even close to the Major Keywords for Health Insurance. Things may have changed, but I would be very cautious, Ask yourself this, Has Prospect Zone ever delivered quality Leads?

Health Quote Finder - Free Health Insurance Quotes

Top Keywords for this site:

KeywordAffinitymedicare supplements160.6xunited health care98.9xWeb Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers by eBoundHost83.3xblue cross66.5xWeb Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers by eBoundHost49.9xhealth insurance46.0xaffordable health insurance42.1xblue cross blue shield14.7x

Back