St. Louis Blitz in May!

bboman23

601-938-7663 - [email protected]
5000 Post Club
Mississippi
My next blitz is in St. Louis Missouri. The last one in North Carolina was a huge success and we are really looking forward to this next one.

If you are a new agent to the business and want to see what this market is all about, or if you are looking for a better opportunity than what you are currently doing, reach out to me for details. Monday May 8th, we will be going over everything our program offers and you will get to talk to several agents that are currently on our program.

Then on Tuesday May 9th, we will be doing an all day training. This is no RAH RAH you will make a million dollars per month. This is 100% "meat and potatoes" training. We will go over appointment setting, door knocking, FULL presentation, closing techniques, rebuttals, replacements, how to work your book of business, etc.

We will be going in the field to do field training the 10th-12th, but this is mostly for our current agents. Although we usually have a space available with agents from time to time so you could jump in.

Please let me know if you want to attend since we are about 75% booked right now.

[email protected]

It was a great blitz! Missed you Ben! Will see you at the next one!

Back