Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers

Reply to Tax Preparation Services for Agents     
Old 01-26-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
Super Genius
MW Agent on Tax Preparation Services for Agents

State: MW Agent is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Tax Preparation Services for Agents Tax Preparation Services for Agents
I am an IRS enrolled agent. I understand the insurance business and some of the unique tax concerns of agents. For anyone that is interested, I can PM you my information on pricing and how I operate. I have the ability to work with clients remotely all over the country. If interested, we can chat briefly to see if it would be a good fit.

------------------------------------
Affordable & Professional Tax Planning & Return Preparation Service For Insurance Agents. Blog: https://3riverstax.wordpress.com/
  Reply With Quote to Tax Preparation Services for Agents

Reply to Tax Preparation Services for Agents 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Offers