Unlimited is BACK! Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!

What about Medicare supplements? How does this apply to that? Do they send you leads? Please advise?

These are targeted marketing lists vs internet leads or direct mail response cards. Here is a demo video of how it works:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Josh,

is it only phone numbers or can you also get e-mail address and I think someone else was also curious about ex-dates.

Thank You

Hello Josh,

is it only phone numbers or can you also get e-mail address and I think someone else was also curious about ex-dates.

Thank You

There are no email addresses, just address and phone number.

With respect to x-dates that was ready to launch, but we hit a few snags. I wouldn't expect that to be a part of this anytime soon.

Just finishing up a fresh NCOA update (completed end of last week). What that means is that our data is now more accurate than ever.

So how is this service different than any other in terms of providing you with a list of 65 year olds? Are they somehow more receptive to being contacted? How is this service better than others? Please advise. Thanks.

So how is this service different than any other in terms of providing you with a list of 65 year olds? Are they somehow more receptive to being contacted? How is this service better than others? Please advise. Thanks.

The biggest difference is on price, this product is really in its own tier. There is also instant access which not all providers offer.

UNLIMITED downloads. This is similar to InfoFree which limits you to 500 downloads a month and just raised their price from $49.95 a month.

The biggest difference is on price, this product is really in its own tier. There is also instant access which not all providers offer.

Great price point that will not be beaten by anyone, any time soon.

And josh is a top flight dude. As someone else mentioned, he makes concerns his own personal concern. Best experience I've had with lead or list vendors.

Keep it up josh!

I stand to be corrected Josh. Your lead lists are not bad. I had someone else calling them who said they were using an auto dialer but that can be so because I used them and there were a few disconnects but that is normal. Sorry about the previous post. I just want everyone to know that it is worth the money.

Thanks and forgive me for being an ***.

Back