Unlimited is BACK! Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Unlimited is HERE! Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!

If you’re looking for one of the least expensive ways to generate hot leads, then telemarketing lists are perfect! With our incredibly easy to use platform you can instantly gain unlimited access to our database full of millions of prospects to start filling your sales pipeline today.

Do we have business lists? Absolutely, ListShack.com has them in every market. You can search them by industry type, number of employees, location, and more.

Do we have consumer lists? Of course! With ListShack.com you can search by age, income, homeowner status, property value, and more!

No contracts. No signup fees. Ready to get started?
Visit www.ListShack.com and create your account today!

Last edited:
Hey Josh, would you be able to taylor leads to the reverse mortgage demographic?

Thanks!

With our filters you could definitely get in the ballpark. You could do homeowners over age 62 and give it a minimum property value. If you watch the video you can see through the different filters and how it works. Feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]) if you have any other questions about it.

Re: Unlimited is HERE! Unlimited Mailing and Telemarketing Lists for $50/month!

Josh is legit. I just signed up, I had a small issue and he personally got involved and made it right immediately. Don't be afraid to buy from him.

Back