[Updated And Revamped for 2015!]: Succeed in the Final Expense Life Insurance Business with Final Ex

Re: [Updated And Revamped for 2015!]: Succeed in the Final Expense Life Insurance Business with Final Expense Agent Ment

For those that are considering Dave's offer, I want you to know that I know Dave personally and he is one those rare people that will always do what he says he will do. A class act all the way.

Re: [Updated And Revamped for 2015!]: Succeed in the Final Expense Life Insurance Business with Final Expense Agent Ment

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen:

It's been a while since I've updated my Insurance Offer thread, so I wanted to cap off on some new developments:

1) Free Final Expense YouTube Video Training: I have decided to give all my best training away from me, in a user-friendly format via uploaded videos on YouTube (make sure you subscribe!).

From final expense lead questions, final expense sales presentation questions, to what to wear on final expense appointments, my YouTube page pretty much covers everything imaginable as it relates to the Final Expense Industry, and I update my YouTube content several times weekly.

This is probably the best starting place for agents looking for "No B.S." information on how the final expense business is REALLY like. Accept to substitutes!

2) Final Expense Video and Article Training at FEAgentMentor.com: If you're like me, you prefer to read articles to learn versus watching videos, so for those looking for transcripts of my Final Expense Training videos along with more organization on which training material to access, check out my Final Expense Articles page for more information on all things Final Expense.

3) New Final Expense Lead Programs: In addition to continuing to offer my excellent fixed-price direct mail lead program, I also have access at reduced-pricing to my brand-new avatar lead program, which has shown amazing success at (a) generating quality new final expense business, and (b), turning around leads blazing fast!

New agents can literally get started selling final expense with leads and carriers in hand, literally within 5 days of starting the program with Final Expense Agent Mentor!

Remember to visit my website with any questions or concerns!

Bumping this thread for agents looking for a new selling opportunity and are considering selling final expense.

My team had an excellent year in 2016 - we are closing on $1,000,000 in premium, and Final Expense Agency Mentor has experienced a 250% growth, year-over-year from 2014 to 2015.

A special thank is in store to my team. You know who you are and I appreciate your efforts and trust you place in me to help you succeed in selling final expense.

For more information on joining Final Expense Agent Mentor, go here and learn more about how I can help develop you into a successful final expense sales agent.

Best,
Dave

Latest posts

Back