Vantis Guaranteed Issue Whole Life

The only other company that has rates similar to Vantis is MOO, which agents can't sell. At this point it looks like no one wants that type of exposure on a single case.

Best thing to do is piece together 50k with the best options out there. Depending on age that may be Vantis and MOO or you may be able to do a Vantis and NGL, etc. Did one about 90 days ago where we pieced together about 150k of GI for one client. Not something you see every day but it does happen.

I am interested, but I can't PM you since I have limited number of posts here. Can you please pm me the info to be contracted? I would like to know their commission level as well.

Thanks.

Contracting is extremely slow......I can attest to that! I started contracting June 7th and still no word......Brad I could email you but since this question is going to come up on this forum eventually.........

Can we write this product in the state of New York and Massachusetts?

I can't find much for the state of Mass. for Guaranteed Issue and have been looking....

Thanks in advance.........

Contracting is extremely slow......I can attest to that! I started contracting June 7th and still no word......Brad I could email you but since this question is going to come up on this forum eventually.........

I can't find much for the state of Mass. for Guaranteed Issue and have been looking....

It takes about four weeks for contracting

Please send me a PM with any questions. I do not get notified of the posts and it may take several days or in some cases weeks for my response to show up.

With regards to NY and MA, yes, Vantis can be written in every state except for Montana.

Great looking rates. Is $5,000 the lowest amount that can be purchased? Also, is it available only in $5,000 increments? Can an additional amount be added as a rider to an inforce policy after a certain timeframe has passed?

thanks

Back