Originally Posted by Paradigm
What ever happened to the telemarketing call centers?... hmmmm yet another business Model Tom?
I will still set up Call Centers for operators that want to market our Simple Issue Whole Life Products. However - since we developed the Team Matrix Compensation Plan - most of those interested in the Call Center concept have chosen to participate in the Matrix instead. No overhead and greater earning ability . . .
Originally Posted by joshril
All this coming from the guy that's offered:
1. His services as a "closer"
2. Leads, dialing campaigns
3. Recruiting for a call center
4. This program
I think all of this has been during the last few months... and now he's saying to make money you have to focus on one product??
1) Part of my personal evolution to become an insurance guru!
2) Worked well - but way more money in working the leads ourselves versus selling them.
3) See my reply above.
4) This program is the chit . . .
Originally Posted by moonlightandmargaritas
#1 - I've been holding my thoughts for quite awhile, but I can't any longer.
#2 - Aren't you the one who posted of taking a couple of different business ventures out of business?
#3 - You've been involved in the insurance business what, about four or five months?
#4 - Didn't you post about a health insurance venture, and then call centers and who knows what?
#5 - Exactly what credibility/background/experience do you have that would give someone confidence to get involved in an insurance endeavor with you?
1) Awe Shucks! To think we almost missed out . . .
2) Have a few ideas that failed - who hasn't? Have had a few that were huge too!
3) Since June 2007 doing leads and since March 2008 marketing insurance.
4) Yep - that's me! You see - when I see the painting on the wall - I don't wait for it to dry before having a secondary plan in place. MA
's sucked! FE with the company I was with - sucked! Health Insurance - while it has it's place - to me it sucked! Way to much hassle for the limited reward. I can make twice as much in the same amount of time focusing on selling Simple Issue Whole Life . . .
Trust me - for me to admit that doing one thing and one thing well is the way to go - was in itself, nothing short of a miracle.
I'm a marketer not an insurance salesman. It's so much easier to sell just one product. The key is - it's so much easier to "teach others" how to sell just one product.
5) I have plenty of business references that will attest to my abilities of marketing a concept and managing a large company with hundreds of agents. I've done it twice and sold both companies for a huge gain.
Sure - I've failed. But I didn't "fail" to realize where I went wrong and am a fast learner.
The coolest part of the Team Matrix - is there is no huge investment AND the personal risk is minimal. In addition - the companies books are open to every agent. We also have an agent advisory panel that is in touch weekly with the happenings of the company. We have nothing to hide and our only goal is to create an ever flowing stream of revenue for our agents . . .
However - I deserve the criticisms. Bring it on! I have strong shoulders and they support my huge desire to not only personally succeed - but provide a vehicle for others to achieve success as well . . .