Want To Make Money - Focus On One Product

Insurence

There are dozens of insurance companies I have access to via a few brokerages, and I have the tools, expertise, and organizational background to select the best alternatives to any particular situation from among the wide selection of choices available. Sometimes, reviewing existing insurance policies and strategies offers opportunities to improve protection and/or save costs.
-------------------------
Jenilopaz

I actually spoke to, Tom, and it's actually a fairly good concept for those who would like to build a team... sort of like NAA but without the hardsell, and without depreciating your car. But most agents will leave you for higher commish once you've trained them properly. No Loyalty these days. Too many agents are willing to settle for 110% of zero.

I actually spoke to, Tom, and it's actually a fairly good concept for those who would like to build a team... sort of like NAA but without the hardsell, and without depreciating your car. But most agents will leave you for higher commish once you've trained them properly. No Loyalty these days. Too many agents are willing to settle for 110% of zero.

I wouldn't go as far as saying "most agents will leave". If there is adecuate support from the recruiting agency, fmo, etc., there is a good chance of retention. Some agents will give up higher commission levels to have access to good sources of leads, and products, as well as continuous training.

Having worked in two call centers, I've noticed this trend.

Ed

Well I hate to say it. OK Tom is ok on this one to me. I dont see anyone giving Hoosierdaddy a hard time, Most of what he sells is SIWL. A simple product with a good commission. Also a very good niche market I might add. I know quite a few people selling these kinds of products. Many are on this forum.

I usually disagree with tom, however. .......

Scott

More and more and more under-experienced, over-aggressive, under-educated, hungry newbies in the homes of our seniors.

Great.

Back