2-15 Exam Difficulty

tenorbrett

I am just wondering if, besides studying, anyone could give me some insight as to what to expect on the exam. Are questions worded tricky? How similar are the questions to the ones you take to complete the pre-license course? Are the questions weighted towards specific topics, for example, 50% life, 30% health, and 20% annuities? Thanks.

The practice exams I took were extremely helpful and gave me a good indication of what the exam would be like and how they asked or worded the questions. It is not so much that the questions are tricky, you just need to read the questions carefully so that you don't impulsively pick what you think is an obvious answer.

I thought the L&H was more difficult than the P&C. Much like the others have suggested, read the questions carefully....some questions are a little tricky.

My advice, do not get discouraged, keep your nose in the book...everyday read a chapter and take every practice exam you can. Good luck

you are over thinking it. just study. check out america's professor.com. if he doesn't do your state buy his national course.

Weighted averages are exactly how the exam is set up. I took and highly recommend the PM Review pmreview.com. I studied 80 hours and am taking the exam today. This is my second license. Additional resources I highly recommend are to read the FLOIR site and understand the About Us/ Different Departments and what they do. Know the agency licensing, fines, ex. penalties for violations of 626.621 F.S., 30 days to report changes in address, including email. The myfloridacfo.com has an exam outline - download it and go through it. Investapedia is a great site for terms too.

Last edited:
Weighted averages are exactly how the exam is set up. I took and highly recommend the PM Review pmreview.com. I studied 80 hours and am taking the exam today. This is my second license. Additional resources I highly recommend are to read the FLOIR site and understand the About Us/ Different Departments and what they do. Know the agency licensing, fines, ex. $250k for not responding to a subpeona, 30 days to report change of address including email. The myfloridacfo.com has an exam outline - download it and go through it. Investapedia is a great site for terms too.

The fine is really a quarter of a million dollars to fail to respond to a subpeona? Man I could see DOIs making some bucks just flood producers with subpeonas and await the ones who fail to respond in time even being nice and negotiating the fine downwards would fix a lot of budget problems.

No matter the test you have to pass it so study for a 100 and pass. Read all questions and just answer the questions.

When I took mine about 2.5 years ago I had like 800 practice questions (dont recall where I got them from) that I went thru. Took me like 40 hours to go thru them like 5 times but by the time I was done I was averaging a 90+% so I figured it was time to go take the test. Passed the real test very easily.

The fine is really a quarter of a million dollars to fail to respond to a subpeona? Man I could see DOIs making some bucks just flood producers with subpeonas and await the ones who fail to respond in time even being nice and negotiating the fine downwards would fix a lot of budget problems.
Peter, I corrected my response re subpeona.

Back