Advice on an Online Pre-license Course

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
I am in the process of getting my health (accident and sickness) license. I already have my life license and am a pretty good producer. I should have went ahead and got my health license at the same time but I was focused on life only.

I used prelicense.com It was OK, but I did notice many of the questions did not seem to really correlate between the practice exams and the actual state exam. I did pass my first time.

So what other pre license course for Health (accident and sickness) would any of you recommend?

I plan to start studying this coming Monday, thanks in advance.

TestTeachers is the best online course in the history of the internet! give it a try you will love it and pass on your first try.I took my test in Stockbridge GA I pass the test and it only took 37 minutes it was just like the practice test.

Last edited:
I am in the process of getting my health (accident and sickness) license. I already have my life license and am a pretty good producer. I should have went ahead and got my health license at the same time but I was focused on life only.

I used prelicense.com It was OK, but I did notice many of the questions did not seem to really correlate between the practice exams and the actual state exam. I did pass my first time.

So what other pre license course for Health (accident and sickness) would any of you recommend?

I plan to start studying this coming Monday, thanks in advance.

John, we would be happy to help you prepare for your insurance exam in Florida. You can call us at (888) 422-7714 X1 to register today. My name is Kate. However, any of our team can talk to you about our Florida-specific insurance courses.

Back