Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?

Thanks for posting this^^. I'm always weary since all these online prep courses say that the they're the nation's best. Still, anything is better than examfx for securities. God almighty, I'm so sick of looking at their prep course. I can't even force myself to get through it. Never have I had such a problem with any prep I've taken. I am going to look into this.

Thanks Cyberspidy!

Thanks for posting this^^. I'm always weary since all these online prep courses say that the they're the nation's best. Still, anything is better than examfx for securities. God almighty, I'm so sick of looking at their prep course. I can't even force myself to get through it. Never have I had such a problem with any prep I've taken. I am going to look into this.

Thanks Cyberspidy!

I had the same thoughts as you on Examfx. It was a terrible waste of time and money. They let me use the Testeachers material for a little time. I wished I had started with Testeachers. Their videos are ok, but they are also quite time consuming.

While I can't speak from personal experience about exam FX. My wife was very disappointed, she watched me take the L/H & P/C courses and liked the format. When she went to take her P/C through exam FX it was a big let down.

Thanks Cyberspidy!

Your welcome! I send all of my new agents through Xcel... very good course. So far (knock on wood!;)) every one of them has passed on their first attempt. Let me know if I can help in anyway. I'm happy to share the strategies I have used to help my agents pass.

Like other posters commented, I was under the impression TesTeachers merged with ExamFX and their online video instruction was now incorporated into ExamFX Study Packages.

----------

Cyberspidey.. It looks like Xcel Testing Solutions doesn't offer study packages for Vermont for Producer's Property & Casualty Insurance, only Life, Home, Accident and Health. Bummer..

Back