Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?     
Old 05-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #11
Super Genius

State: Cybrspidey is an Insurance Agent from
Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More? Re: Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?
I have found XCEL Testing Solutions | Preparing People to Pass to be a really great site. Reasonably priced, and I have had a 100% pass rate for my agents. The guy you want to contact is Michael Goff... he use to be with License Coach and decided to go his own way. If he asks, just let him know I sent you! I don't get a kickback... his phone number: 866-559-9235 X113

Reply With Quote to Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?

Old 05-29-2017, 02:42 AM   #12

State: allstock is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More? Re: Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More? allstock is the thread starter for: Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?

Thanks for posting this^^. I'm always weary since all these online prep courses say that the they're the nation's best. Still, anything is better than examfx for securities. God almighty, I'm so sick of looking at their prep course. I can't even force myself to get through it. Never have I had such a problem with any prep I've taken. I am going to look into this.

Thanks Cyberspidy!
------------------------------------
Old 05-29-2017, 11:38 AM   #13
Guru
CALTCAgent on Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?

State: CALTCAgent is an Insurance Agent from California
CALTCAgent is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More? Re: Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More?
Originally Posted by allstock View Post
Thanks for posting this^^. I'm always weary since all these online prep courses say that the they're the nation's best. Still, anything is better than examfx for securities. God almighty, I'm so sick of looking at their prep course. I can't even force myself to get through it. Never have I had such a problem with any prep I've taken. I am going to look into this.

Thanks Cyberspidy!
I had the same thoughts as you on Examfx. It was a terrible waste of time and money. They let me use the Testeachers material for a little time. I wished I had started with Testeachers. Their videos are ok, but they are also quite time consuming.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:13 AM   #14

State: bsdavis is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
While I can't speak from personal experience about exam FX. My wife was very disappointed, she watched me take the L/H & P/C courses and liked the format. When she went to take her P/C through exam FX it was a big let down.

Brian Davis
Rural Minded Insurance Dude
Old 05-31-2017, 10:34 PM   #15
Super Genius

State: Cybrspidey is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by allstock View Post

Thanks Cyberspidy!
Your welcome! I send all of my new agents through Xcel... very good course. So far (knock on wood!) every one of them has passed on their first attempt. Let me know if I can help in anyway. I'm happy to share the strategies I have used to help my agents pass.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #16

State: Tcollins is an Insurance Agent from
Like other posters commented, I was under the impression TesTeachers merged with ExamFX and their online video instruction was now incorporated into ExamFX Study Packages.

----------

Cyberspidey.. It looks like Xcel Testing Solutions doesn't offer study packages for Vermont for Producer's Property & Casualty Insurance, only Life, Home, Accident and Health. Bummer..
Reply to Alternative to Examfx Since Testeachers is No More? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum