Best Study Material for Series 63?

lizzyfan

Expert
Just passed the 6 using testteachers and wondered if using them for the 63 a good idea? Or is there a better exam prep company?

TT is pretty good and since they worked for you on the 6, you might as well just stick with them. 63 is pretty easy.

Just passed the 6 using testteachers and wondered if using them for the 63 a good idea? Or is there a better exam prep company?

Stay away from Kaplan for any Nasaa exam. Training consultants test bank was pretty close to the real test for me on the 66.

Use practice exams from two different providers to be sure that you're really ready.

That's very helpful for the harder exams - like the 7 & 66.

The 63 should be a cakewalk. Just study for it. You'll do fine.

I personally found the 63 to be harder than the 6. Simply because there were no concepts to test. With the 6, they wanted to make sure you understood mutual funds, the basics of stocks and bonds, etc. With the 63 it is just the law, so it is more memorizing law and facts.

I personally found the 63 to be harder than the 6. Simply because there were no concepts to test. With the 6, they wanted to make sure you understood mutual funds, the basics of stocks and bonds, etc. With the 63 it is just the law, so it is more memorizing law and facts.

I hear ya.....two of the guys from the firm failed so I know it's not a cake walk

Good afternoon Lizzyfan,

We are glad to hear that the course for the Series 6 was beneficial to your studies. TesTeachers also offers a online course for the Series -63. The Series 63 course includes Online video lecturers, online PDF study manual, as well as online practice and final exams and FAQ's.

I hear ya.....two of the guys from the firm failed so I know it's not a cake walk

I hate when people make it sound like its easy to pass a hard test. They are not doing justice to the person taking the test. You will know when you are able to pass the test by scoring at least an 85% on each module and final test. If you don't get those grades then you are not ready for the test. I also hate when people push others into taking a test right after taking the training claiming that is the best time to take the test because its fresh in your mind. What crap. Get the 85% on all modules and test and you are good to go, otherwise you are gambling with passing.

I used Kaplan for 63 I purchased it with the on demand videos. I studied for 6 days from 8 pm to 1 Am rested on Sunday and passed with an 87. As someone mentioned practice exams with 85 and better. Your good to go. I also found the 63 more challenging however I scored better on the test surprisingly. I took all the way to the last second to complete it. On demand video and practice tests were the key for me.

Latest posts

Back