Beware of 360training for Pre-license Training!

I have never understood the love of O/L training courses. There is an inherited value of having an industry professional teach and interact with students in training. I liken it to visiting a prostitute. You may get what you want, but your needs are still unfulfilled. Not that I have an first hand experience in that arena..

Not all of us live in a city big enough to offer other alternative options. It's online courses or travel, not too cost effective or timewise.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Although I can see where you would think as such, my point was in relation to the passing down of information from a senior source, so my wording was correct for my point.

in·her·it·ed, in·her·it·ing, in·her·its
v.tr.
a. To receive (property or a title, for example) from an ancestor by legal succession or will.
b. To receive by bequest or as a legacy.
2. To receive or take over from a predecessor: The new administration inherited the economic problems of the last four years.

Although I can understand and appreciate your POV, the idea that an educational update would be allowed to be administered through the provider of quickest completion disrespects the importance of said material.

If it can be administered properly in less time than designed, then it should be available in all formats in the "actual time" allowance.

Say what????? I'm not sure what you said here but I'm sure it's profound. My point was if it's a 30 hour course it should reasonably take you 30 hours of coursework to complete it, not 300.
Hello Txagt,

The customer support representative tried to call you but you were out of the office. Please let me know what time you will be available to talk over the phone so i can advise them. They are the right department to talk to about your concern, we are the marketing team and we manage Affiliate Program.

We will monitor your concern.

Thanks,
Affiliate Manager

I'll be in the office for the majority of the day so you can try again anytime, I'd suggest around 2:00 pm CST might be best. Friday's are busy days for us but I'll be expecting your call around that time.

Last edited:
Hello Txagt,

The customer support representative tried to call you but you were out of the office. Please let me know what time you will be available to talk over the phone so i can advise them. They are the right department to talk to about your concern, we are the marketing team and we manage Affiliate Program.

We will monitor your concern.

Thanks,
Affiliate Manager

You're calling me obviously isn't working. How about you tell me who to ask for and what number to call and I'll actually make the call.

You're calling me obviously isn't working. How about you tell me who to ask for and what number to call and I'll actually make the call.

Just as I said the first time 360training and agentcampus.com all stink, their service is a joke, they are full of it and their online courses that say they take 30 hours to complete are a farce, it takes 10 times that amount of time to work through a 30 hour course online. It's a total ripoff!! Again, total ripoff and I stand by that.

Back