CA Life Only Exam

JANichols89

Hi everyone,

I just registered here because I just discovered it, but I'm looking forward to using it as a resource.

I'm taking the CA life only agent exam tomorrow morning and I'm looking for some advice. I've read a lot of yahoo answers and a few forums on here and there seems to be a lot of people saying different things. I'm going through PSI exams and I've been taking the practice tests all day today and passing them all 85%-95%, but can't quite seem to get to 100%. :/ My question is, does anyone know how similar the questions in the PSI practice exams are to the real deal? Are there identical questions, or similar questions worded differently, or completely different questions altogether? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, the practice exams are 60 questions, but I can't imagine the real deal is that short...

Thanks!

No clue about your practice exams from PSI. No idea about the Life only exam because I took both the life only and accident & health exam over 10 years ago.

Here's a hint: You probably need a 70% or better to pass. All you get is either a "pass" or a "fail" with your score.

Either you know the vocabulary, or you don't.

Since your exam is tomorrow... take today off. You won't do well if you've been cramming. Relax. Don't study today. Have a good breakfast and you should do just fine.

Thanks for the reply. Everywhere I've searched on the internet says it's 60% to pass, but they don't tell you your score. They only tell you what areas you need to work on if you fail. I took the day off and have been taking the practice exams a bunch. I'm going to dinner in an hour or so to blow off a little steam.

If anybody else has any clue, that would be great!

Thanks again!

Back