Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to California P&C Courses     
Old 08-22-2017, 07:10 PM   #1

State: NoCalNow is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
California P&C Courses California P&C Courses
Any new updates on what courses are preparing you best for the exam? Are there classes that have online practice exams that have better test simulations than others?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to California P&C Courses

Old 09-13-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
Super Genius
BADTROUT on California P&C Courses

State: BADTROUT is an Insurance Agent from Colorado
California P&C Courses Re: California P&C Courses
My preference has always been IMO Kaplan Financial I believe at www.kfeducation.com
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to California P&C Courses
Reply to California P&C Courses 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum