California P&C Exam

vikkifowble

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm done with my pre licensing and studied for a few weeks after but still felt "not ready" for the exam. I feel like there are too many areas to know and felt like I couldn't get down, homeowners, dwellings, inland marine, auto, cpp and cgl AND ethics. I wish someone could suggest the best exam simulators. The school I went to has exams in their site but, I came across so many mistakes to questions I knew were right but the test told me I was wrong. I confirmed with the owner that these were mistakes on his test and he agreed. So, I just don't feel I have gotten good enough information to pass the test. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm done with my pre licensing and studied for a few weeks after but still felt "not ready" for the exam. I feel like there are too many areas to know and felt like I couldn't get down, homeowners, dwellings, inland marine, auto, cpp and cgl AND ethics. I wish someone could suggest the best exam simulators. The school I went to has exams in their site but, I came across so many mistakes to questions I knew were right but the test told me I was wrong. I confirmed with the owner that these were mistakes on his test and he agreed. So, I just don't feel I have gotten good enough information to pass the test. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Vikki - We are here to help! Our California courses offer hundreds of practice questions with detailed explanations, instructor video and online reading to help you pass the exam. If you'd like more information about our products, you can call us at (888) 422-7714 X1. My name is Kate. However, anyone on our team would be happy to help discuss your supplemental study options.

Back