Exam Fx for Prelicensing Education

winthorp

I have been an insurance sales manager for 14 years. Exam fx is considered by most in the insurance indusrty to be average to below average solution for studying insurance material. When I sent my recruits through Exam fx we had about a 27% pass rate. They advetise a low price but they nickle & dime you to death with add ons to jack the price up. Nobody passes with their basic low cost package, you have to spend an extra $100 to get their books and exam simulator. I have switched to some other online options and had my recruit pass rate go up to 76%. Be careful with Exam fx they don't seem to put a lot of effort into putting out a good product. "People who like Exam fx haven't seen the other options out there".

This is what i started with 2 years ago... I didn't like it, so stopped using it. This is also what we used for the PrimeA pre-licensing course... still didn't like it but it was my only option. The practice exams and bonus questions are worded WAY more difficult that the actual exam... I passed the exam on the first try, but barely! Similar questions came up but because of the wording of the question, i think it made the exam harder to understand... although the exam eas easier than the practive test, if that makes sense!

I have been an insurance sales manager for 14 years. Exam fx is considered by most in the insurance indusrty to be average to below average solution for studying insurance material. When I sent my recruits through Exam fx we had about a 27% pass rate. They advetise a low price but they nickle & dime you to death with add ons to jack the price up. Nobody passes with their basic low cost package, you have to spend an extra $100 to get their books and exam simulator. I have switched to some other online options and had my recruit pass rate go up to 76%. Be careful with Exam fx they don't seem to put a lot of effort into putting out a good product. "People who like Exam fx haven't seen the other options out there".

I used FX just the online for L & H no extras and was very satisfied. I tried AD Banker for P & C and didn't like it at all.

I used FX but just for the required stuff, I didn't get the books or anything. I also used the "pmreview" which may only be in Florida, not sure.
I'm not sure if it's the Exam Fx as much as it is agents trying to rush through that test...
Of course, I guess I don't have anything else to judge it against lol, but it went alright for me.

I used examfx, took my test 2 weeks ago in Texas and passed first try. Scored an 82. I study their materials hard for 2 weeks. I read the chapters then took the quiz after each chapter. For every question I got incorrect, I copy and pasted the question and correct answer into to a word doc, then printed those questions off. Every day I would review the questions I answered incorrectly, and made sure I did understand that topic or material. Once I was consistently scoring above 80 on all quizzes and simulated exam, I took the test.

Anyone who does not pass the test the first time did not study hard enough.

I have taken and passed the exam twice and the first time I went to a live prelicensing class for a weekend. The last time I used examfx and the exam was much harder for me. I passed, but I could tell a big difference in how unprepared I felt.

I used Exam FX, for my Texas General Lines. I did do the add on as I was traveling a lot during the time I was studying. The audio was helpful for short trips in the car, etc. The book was helpful although I printed it off before I got the packet via mail.
I went through all sections, studied some more. Did my practice exam the night before my real exam. Passed both on first try.
I put far more hours of study time into it than what some of the others in my training classes did, they did not pass the first time using the same materials. Those of us who put more into studying passed.
For me it was worth the extra $20 to get the added materials. I use them for reference from time to time.

Back