Examfx Vs America Professor

agentkiki_12

Right now I am trying to study for my Life and Health exam,I am currently using examfx, but I have heard alot of bad reviews about it and thinking to switch over to America Professor to take my course. I would like to know if America Professor is better than Examfx.

I personally liked A.D. Banker for their pre licensing course and CE courses. I don't know about America Professor. The courses were educational and they had recently re-wrote their courses the last time I looked.

I was provided Examfx by my employer and I personally think it sucks a$$. Which is why I'm actually in this section looking for a better option whether I have to pay for it or not.

Not sure why my employer believes in it so much. All of my co-workers have failed the life exam at least once before passing.

I currently have access to both AD Banker and ExamFX to study for the Kansas Life and Health. I became skeptical of the ExamFX because the material is not as robust and my scores on the quizzes and practice exams are higher than AD Banker.

I do have another question for everyone who has passed L&H through AD Banker. What score should I expect to be getting on the AD Banker comprehensive practice tests one/two weeks out from the exam? I am getting nervous! Thanks in advance for the feedback!!

I was provided Examfx by my employer and I personally think it sucks a$$. Which is why I'm actually in this section looking for a better option whether I have to pay for it or not.

Not sure why my employer believes in it so much. All of my co-workers have failed the life exam at least once before passing.

I currently have access to both AD Banker and ExamFX to study for the Kansas Life and Health. I became skeptical of the ExamFX because the material is not as robust and my scores on the quizzes and practice exams are higher than AD Banker.

I do have another question for everyone who has passed L&H through AD Banker. What score should I expect to be getting on the AD Banker comprehensive practice tests one/two weeks out from the exam? I am getting nervous! Thanks in advance for the feedback!!

The life and Health isn't much of a difficult test at all. Like all it is just a matter of getting down the practical knowledge of passing the exam. And that's done by taking practice test after test. Good ones will sneak the knowledge in while you practice.

On the other hand you have examfx that I have to agree as far as securities prep...it is piss failure in so many ways.

On the other hand you have examfx that I have to agree as far as securities prep...it is piss failure in so many ways.

On top of that a well known FMO was the one that recommended them to me. I paid the FMO and they said they would reimburse after passing the exam. I wonder if they made money off this deal. I feel they should give the money back for that crappy program.

Just an FYI the America Professor study packages appear to only be available for 45 days once you purchase. Something to keep in mind.

----------

I would also like to say that today I've tried purchasing the Video Study Package through ExamFX and after using 3 different credit cards, each one was refused and I was given a message to "contact my financial institution", even though I was able to successfully make a different purchase for $500 (a much larger amount) with another organization, with one of these same cards after ExamFX's system refused it.

Something is wrong on their end for processing transactions. So far have been on hold for 20 minutes waiting to talk to someone. :no:

Examfx is the only one I tried. I felt like it prepared me well for my tests and the material was presented in an organized manner.

Well, I passed the life and health exam on the first shot. Not with flying colors by any means but a win is a win. My coworker failed the state portion and I can see why. A lot of the questions on the exam were nowhere to be found in the book. It's a good thing i remembered some of the questions from the p&c exam

Back