Examination Scheduling

agentkiki_12

I have a question, right now I am studying for my L&H course, when should I be ready to start scheduling my exam including the finger test? Is it best to schedule it early or later when I feel like I am ready?

Depending on what state you live in, you usually have 12 months to get the whole licensing process complete; fingerprints, application and passing the exam. If you are in a rush to get your license, i would suggest getting your fingerprints done first, then your application...this will get the background check started.
As for when will you be ready to take the exam, it depends on the program you are using to prepare. Most online programs should have a final exam at the end. You should be able to make at least an 80% on it before you take the state exam.

Hope this helps. If you need any extra study tools, let me know. I have created mp3s of my class teaching, flash slides, 156 possible test questions, as well as a study guide that focuses on word association and bullitted definitions.

Back