Feedback on Examfx.com for PreLicensing Ed

I have been an insurance sales manager for 14 years. Exam fx is considered by most in the insurance indusrty to be average to below average solution for studying insurance material. When I sent my recruits through Exam fx we had about a 27% pass rate. They advetise a low price but they nickle & dime you to death with add ons to jack the price up. Nobody passes with their basic low cost package, you have to spend an extra $100 to get their books and exam simulator. I have switched to some other online options and had my recruit pass rate go up to 76%. Be careful with Exam fx they don't seem to put a lot of effort into putting out a good product. People who like it haven't seen the other options out there.

I just used the ADBanker L/H Book and Exam CD and passed my Exam! They also offer a "Guarantee Exam" that you can take on their website and if you get better than 80% and fail the State Exam within 72 hours THEY will pay your retake fee.

I am, at this very moment, studying for my pre-license test using Kaplan. Although, I have nothing to personally compare it to, I would not recommend it. There are many mistakes and poorly written passages. Additionally, I read half of the 600 page text before I realized that my state, Nevada, does not test on maybe 20% of the information. If I had it to do over, I would not buy a national course. I would only buy a course that was based in and taught the info relevant to the NV licensing test.

Good luck

Back