Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to First Offender Applying for Ga License     
Old 08-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #31
Guru

State: b61mack is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
b61mack is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
First Offender Applying for Ga License Re: First Offender Applying for Ga License
mutual, no problem, united ?, Aflac should not be a problem.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to First Offender Applying for Ga License

Old 08-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #32
Expert

State: mmcmichen is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
First Offender Applying for Ga License Re: First Offender Applying for Ga License mmcmichen is the thread starter for: First Offender Applying for Ga License

Update for those in a similar situation and may find this thread useful.

Was Granted my GA license. Since then i have secured my Texas, Wyoming, West Virginia, Arizona, Louisiana and Alabama License.

I've been appointed with Equitable, Medico, Aflac, AARP UH, ARLIC, MOO, Cigna, Aetna, New Era Life & Combined.

Humana is pending and about to start my Medicare Advantage and Part D certifications.

No issues with my E&O either.

For those with sealed records that are worrying themselves to death throughout this process just remain positive. Also research your situation and seek legal advice within your state. You have rights. Your state probably has a Justice department that offers free service to you. In Ga it is the Georgia Justice Department. Contact them, ask questions. Take what you hear on these forums with a grain of salt.

Imagine yourself being successful, work hard and you will be successful.

If you're in a similar situation as I was and would like some guidance throughout this process send me a pm and we can talk.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #33
Guru
senior-advisor-indiana on First Offender Applying for Ga License

State: senior-advisor-indiana is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
senior-advisor-indiana is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
First Offender Applying for Ga License
Originally Posted by mmcmichen View Post

Was Granted my GA license. Since then i have secured my Texas, Wyoming, West Virginia, Arizona, Louisiana and Alabama License.

I've been appointed with Equitable, Medico, Aflac, AARP UH, ARLIC, MOO, Cigna, Aetna, New Era Life & Combined.

Humana is pending and about to start my Medicare Advantage and Part D certifications.

For those with sealed records that are worrying themselves to death throughout this process just remain positive. Also research your situation and seek legal advice within your state. You have rights. Your state probably has a Justice department that offers free service to you. In Ga it is the Georgia Justice Department. Contact them, ask questions. Take what you hear on these forums with a grain of salt.

If you're in a similar situation as I was and would like some guidance throughout this process send me a pm and we can talk.
Good for you....,,,,,,,,,
Old 01-30-2015, 07:08 AM   #34

State: onealed is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
First Offender Applying for Ga License Re: First Offender Applying for Ga License
Originally Posted by mmcmichen View Post

Congrats on your hard work. I will PM you due to me having some of the same issues and needing answers.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:40 PM   #35

State: RobertA81 is an Insurance Agent from
This thread is a little older but i could use some info on this as well. will PM
Reply to First Offender Applying for Ga License 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum