FL 2-20 P&C Exam

I just completed the Andy Beverly course. They focus very much on what will be on the exam throughout the course (I don't get the impression all of the courses available do this). I have word that Andy Beverly has contributed many of the questions that you see on the state exam. They also do a 3 day crash course available in person or online. It's the only course that my colleagues have also taken.

I will be taking the 2-20 on feb 4..if anyone else is taking it and would like to get together to study..please let me know

thank you

I will be taking the 2-20 on feb 4..if anyone else is taking it and would like to get together to study..please let me know

thank you

Yes, I am just taking my course final and would be interested in finding another individual or group for study sessions for the state exam. I did this when I was in college and it was tremendously helpful.

I am in the Sarasota/Manatee area.

Please PM if anyone is interested.

I took my course in 2003 at Valencia college there in Orlando. But I bought flash cards to study from someone and memorized them and they were the state exam, aced it on first try.

Does anyone want to donate or sell their flash cardS. I take the test on the 7th and have been in the industry for 2 years but the cards will help so much.

Does anyone want to donate or sell their flash cardS. I take the test on the 7th and have been in the industry for 2 years but the cards will help so much.

Have you tried the Andy Beverly course? I studied with the old school books and passed mine but I've heard the class is a good crash course. I made my own flash cards but threw them away after passing the test. Sorry!

Back