Florida Pre-license course???

Nwit

Expert
Hi...this forum seems to be a great resource!

Can anyone recommend an on-line school in Florida? I'm looking at "Stateofflorida.com. They have a Silver, Gold, and Platinum program.

Silver is "course only" and is $159. Platinum is "course, study manual, 1300+ question practice exam, and more" and is $249.

Anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Nwit

I agree 100% - license2go.com is a great deal, and makes it very easy to pass the state exam. I used it myself, and have recommended it to many others as well.

I used A.D. Banker and this helped me pass my state Life & Health exam. What I really liked about them was they include a class, study book, and a CD which has exam questions. Be sure to get the CD...this really helped prepare me for the test which I took on a computer at the testing site. It helps in addition to just studying the book. They also provide a class as well with an insurance professional as the teacher. This is another plus.

I also recommend going over the material in the book and CD before going to the class (if possible) as this will / should help you follow along better. You can register by going to A.D. Banker & Company - The Nation's Leading Provider of Insurance Exam Prep, NASD Exam Prep, Insurance Continuing Education, Continuing Legal Education, and Continuing Professional Education for CPA's

Also, in the future if you're looking for a place to take continuing education (CE) courses I recommend WebCE - Insurance Continuing Education (Insurance CE)

Back