GA P&C License and Adjusters License with Only One Exam

InsMkting

Is there anyone on this forum from Georgia that has taken the 40 hour pre-license course and the exam for the agent's P&C license as well as the adjuster's license this year? I was instructed that I would be able to do this by the owner of the school and I also verified it by an employee at the Commissioner's office but now they are backtracking and say that I must take another test at Pearson Vue. They cashed the check for $215 for both the licenses but sent only the P&C agent's license. I called and they said there was a mistake and would send a corrected license with both designations. Now they are crawfishing on me and I need some advice.

Skip the first 10 or 15 questions. Those are harder by design and sometimes slow you down with calculations and such. Mark them for review.You can come back later to answer those. You will have plenty of time. If you don't do this you might spend too much time on those and will try to rush through the other questions. Once you answer the question don't go back and change it. Your first answer is more likely the correct one. I was surprised how calm I became once I started the test and afterwards it finally hit me. All of the practice exams in class had several questions on the same page and if the one I was trying to answer at the time was difficult I found myself looking at another question that might be easier and this caused me to panic. When you are looking at one question only on the screen there is less panic. Also do not and I mean do not answer a question until you have reviewed all of the possible answers. The first one could be correct but the other two below it could also be correct and the last one could be the most correct (all the above). Don't get in a hurry. Pray.

Thank you for the tip. How many questions on the exam? I have heard that a majority of the exam deals with general insurance and insurance law.

Back