General Lines - LAH License Application

Carry

Hello,

I passed by course and have done the fingerprinting. Now I'm filling out the license application for General Lines- LAH in Texas. I'm not going for an appointment with an agency at this time b/c I need to postpone it, but I want to get my license so I'll be ready. Since I'm filling it out without an appointment I was wondering if I should put my home address as the business address. If I understand correcrtly, I believe the agencies who you're appointed with normally put their address as the business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May everyone have a great day!

Hello,

I passed by course and have done the fingerprinting. Now I'm filling out the license application for General Lines- LAH in Texas. I'm not going for an appointment with an agency at this time b/c I need to postpone it, but I want to get my license so I'll be ready. Since I'm filling it out without an appointment I was wondering if I should put my home address as the business address. If I understand correcrtly, I believe the agencies who you're appointed with normally put their address as the business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May everyone have a great day!

It is your license, not the agency's. Use your home address.

Back