Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to General Lines - LAH License Application     
Old 08-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #1

State: Carry is an Insurance Agent from
General Lines - LAH License Application General Lines - LAH License Application
Hello,

I passed by course and have done the fingerprinting. Now I'm filling out the license application for General Lines- LAH in Texas. I'm not going for an appointment with an agency at this time b/c I need to postpone it, but I want to get my license so I'll be ready. Since I'm filling it out without an appointment I was wondering if I should put my home address as the business address. If I understand correcrtly, I believe the agencies who you're appointed with normally put their address as the business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May everyone have a great day!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to General Lines - LAH License Application

Old 08-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
Super Genius
Matthew King on General Lines - LAH License Application

State: Matthew King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
General Lines - LAH License Application Re: General Lines - LAH License Application
I would just put your address since as an Independent your home is your business.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #3
Guru
Todd King on General Lines - LAH License Application

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
General Lines - LAH License Application Re: General Lines - LAH License Application
Originally Posted by Carry View Post
Hello,

I passed by course and have done the fingerprinting. Now I'm filling out the license application for General Lines- LAH in Texas. I'm not going for an appointment with an agency at this time b/c I need to postpone it, but I want to get my license so I'll be ready. Since I'm filling it out without an appointment I was wondering if I should put my home address as the business address. If I understand correcrtly, I believe the agencies who you're appointed with normally put their address as the business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May everyone have a great day!
It is your license, not the agency's. Use your home address.
Reply to General Lines - LAH License Application 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum