Is this a Good Site to HIRE Instructors ?

DeadSlash

Expert
In the spring when we go national, I cannot be in every state we operate in at once, so I look for local instructors. Has anyone utilized this site for a similar purpose? Currently we run programs in PA, NC, TX, AZ, NV, CO and possibly adding more.

I see several posts for people looking for students, I don't see any looking for local instructors.

Last edited:
Refer your new recruits one of the many exam prep sites.

Prelicense dot com or ExamFX will do.

Thanks for the reply. I was kind of hesitant to post here again seeing how another thread I was following went off the rails. :no:

We are a prep school. It's one of the divisions of the staffing company I work for. We have instructors for all locations, but one of my goals is making it so I don't have to travel all summer. As it is now, we will have an instructor secured for 6 of 10 weeks in Dallas for example, and I'll go out and work that month in Dallas.

Because we are expanding, my time on the road is getting greater, this summer I was home random weekends for 12 days from 6/26 to 9/22. Trying hard not to do that again.

Your suggestion is a good one though, we often turn to local schools in a pinch and it is our default. I'm trying to build a network of local independent instructors to avoid using the schools though.

Are you doing a pre-licensing site?

Yes, we will be doing several. The classroom, supplies, support staff and students are all supplied. People just show up and teach. Before taking a perm position as Director of the program, I consulted in this capacity. It's a pretty sweet gig.

PA (Is pretty well covered.)
NC (Not clear on the city yet, just adding this site.)
TX, Grapevine
AZ, Phoenix
NV, Reno
CO, Denver

In a nut shell without getting overly complex, I direct the program, and while I live in PA, I go wherever we cannot find an instructor. I'd like to fill in as many spots as possible and not repeat this year where I spent from June 29th to mid September on the road.

----------

Are you doing a pre-licensing site?

Yes, we will be doing several. The classroom, supplies, support staff and students are all supplied. People just show up and teach. Before taking a perm position as Director of the program, I consulted in this capacity. It's a pretty sweet gig.

PA (Is pretty well covered.)
NC (Not clear on the city yet, just adding this site.)
TX, Grapevine
AZ, Phoenix
NV, Reno
CO, Denver

In a nut shell without getting overly complex, I direct the program, and while I live in PA, I go wherever we cannot find an instructor. I'd like to fill in as many spots as possible and not repeat this year where I spent from June 29th to mid September on the road.

These are physical locations, not sites as in a website. (If that is what you were asking)

I own a pre-licensing school in Dallas. I also have locations in Houston and Austin. I have the ability to travel very inexpensively, so also do a lot of onsite trainings in other cities. Let me know if there might be any synergy between our 2 companies.

Back