Help Choosing Provider for PA L&H.

rtf

Hello, I'm new here and looking for some advice. I am starting the process of getting licensed in PA for life/health and was wondering if anyone could recommend the best provider for study/prep? It seems there are so many I would like to choose one with the best reputation and the one people have had the most success with. So far I have looked at ADbanker and Agent/broker. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ross.

Hello, I'm new here and looking for some advice. I am starting the process of getting licensed in PA for life/health and was wondering if anyone could recommend the best provider for study/prep? It seems there are so many I would like to choose one with the best reputation and the one people have had the most success with. So far I have looked at ADbanker and Agent/broker. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ross.

In my team, we use ExamFX because our manager has a discount there :laugh:
That's not the only reason I recommend ExamFX. Another reason is they are very thorough and very organized. I'm not sure how it works with the other websites but with ExamFX, they even break down the percentage sections of the tests for you so you can know which one to focus on. They give you simulation tests that are 90% accurate based on the real test. I believe my cost for ExamFX (this is under discount & it was 7 months ago) is $39.95 for 3 months.

Hope this helps.

Back