Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to Help please Im New Limited Lines Agent     
Old 03-15-2017, 06:50 PM   #1

State: araceli6273 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Help please Im New Limited Lines Agent Help please Im New Limited Lines Agent
can some one help me out PLEASE I have been having trouble getting my license FOR THE PAST YEAR with the texas state I have napa as my EO

CAN SOMEONE VERIFY IF NAPA IS A GOOD EO
AND LEAD ME TO THE RIGHT DIRECTION THE I DID TRY TO ASK QUESTIONS BUT THE GUY WORKING ON MINE HAS A ATTITUDE PROBLEM :[

AND I RECECIVE AN EMAIL SAYING THIS!

I am unable to accept the submitted Errors & Omissions policy, as it does not cover any and all acts committed by the applicant entity, nor does it cover acts committed by individuals acting on behalf of the applicant entity.* Please contact the broker for further assistance.
b)***** I still need the Certificate of Filing from the Texas Secretary of State
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Help please Im New Limited Lines Agent

Reply to Help please Im New Limited Lines Agent 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum