How To Pass the Life, Accident and Health Insurance Exam ?

How many times are going to post this?

I hope you are not part of their marketing dept. :no:

I just took my “Life & Health” state exam and got 91%. I enrolled in an online course called “The License Coach” www.thelicensecoach.com, I looked at a few different companies websites and this one looked the best and it was. The course was so easy to follow and made learning insurance fun & easy. They break up the chapters into bite size chunks and the videos and illustrations were top notch. I looked forward to each video between he written material and the quizzes. This is definitely not your Grandfathers course, very modern, expertly written and formulated. I recommend this course to anybody starting out in the insurance industry. My brother took another course a year earlier and could not believe how much better The License Coach was laid out and easy to maneuver through.

My first response is a bit of a smart ass answer....study harder.

But if you are having problems, get a copy of the materials you used and practice the questions, if at all possible, get them on a CD-ROM and practice with the questions......that will get you where you want to be.

Good luck!
Very right advice. I fully agree that it is very important to choose a good exam preparation program. They are available in a wide variety today - books, CDs, online tutorials. Be sure that your study materials include all the necessary topics and questions. While preparing for my insurance exam I studied a special Series 7 Preparation App training course. Studying process is easy and very interesting! I have passed test on the first attempt!

Some people are good "test takers" others know the information but suck when it comes to taking a test. A person should be measured by who they are, not how well they do when taking a test. To even imply that this person may not be "cut out" to be a successful agent is ridiculous.

Interesting...

I just passed the 2-15 FLA Life, Health, and VA exam...81%...first time.

My advice on passing: STUDY. A LOT. Then, after you've studied a lot, then you should STUDY SOME MORE.

I've never understood the people who say that the insurance exam is "easy." Nor have I ever understood the people who say that the insurance exam is "hard."

A bonafide genius who never studied for the insurance exam is likely going to FAIL the test...

...but a person of average intellect (i.e. me) who STUDIES A LOT for the insurance exam will likely pass the test.

There's no such thing as "good" or "bad" test-takers. If you study a lot, then you'll likely be a "good" test-taker because you'll feel confident during the test.

Last edited:
Back