I just passed my exam...Am I too old to start at 40's : (

newold

greetings everyone,

well after 2 tries I finally passed my P&C exam,
not easy when you're in your 40's...
now I wonder if I'm too old to begin a new career... hmmm

ok now...where do I start...open an agency...selling door to door...place advertisements...make cold calls...

how come I'm getting nervous already.....:swoon:

do you ??

Colonel Sanders was 65 when he started Kentucky Fried Chicken. Granted, that was probably not as complicated as selling insurance. :D

Forty in this business is "still wet behind the ears". Go for it, don't be nervous, just dance like no one is looking. :D In a few months you will be able to get on here and BS with the best of them. lol

greetings everyone,

well after 2 tries I finally passed my P&C exam,
not easy when you're in your 40's...
now I wonder if I'm too old to begin a new career... hmmm

ok now...where do I start...open an agency...selling door to door...place advertisements...make cold calls...

how come I'm getting nervous already.....:swoon:

do you ??

That's nothing. When Frank started 12 years ago, he was already 57!;)

Why do you want P&C? L&H requires virtually no overhead and almost no service questions.

By the way, I passed my Series 7 exam when I was 42. No big deal. Your mind doesn't shut down just because you're now older than most forests.

Rick

Man you guys are really freaking old. I thought once you got over 45 they took you out of the field and just used your pictures on the front of the senior insurance brochures. :D:D

That's nothing. When Frank started 12 years ago, he was already 57!;)

Why do you want P&C? L&H requires virtually no overhead and almost no service questions.

By the way, I passed my Series 7 exam when I was 42. No big deal. Your mind doesn't shut down just because you're now older than most forests.

Rick

You don't know that, you aren't even close. Stick to the facts only if you know them or I will contact PPL and sue your butt. I'm sure they have a "lawyer" who specializes in that. :yes:

Naw, I'm 46 and no pictures, they told me there were compliance issues:nah:

Isn't it a law that no pics of underwear agents are allowed? However, I know a couple of agents that I would make posters of, no, not you Rick. I'm talking about the fairer sex. Do they make posters large enough to post your pic Rick? :D

This must be the post about people threating to sue other people like discussed here.

Pre-Paid Legal - Page 5 - Insurance Agent Forum

....or I will contact PPL and sue your butt. I'm sure they have a "lawyer" who specializes in that. :yes:

Ok, time to put on my moderator hat...

This forum is designed to offer professional conversations and interaction between insurance agents, financial advisers and consumers all the same.

Boasting threats of law suits, legal injunctions and other types of threats will result in removal from the board. While freedom of speech will prevail, this is a private forum, as you had to agree the terms and conditions when creating a screen name to post.

If there is a person on the board who would like to intelligently educate us about a particular service or offer, please do so. We are willing to listen and converse about the subject.

This was posted per the request of several members here on the forum.

The next motion will be to lock the thread.

Thank you,

Mike
Midwestbroker

</IMG>

Back