Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...     
Old 05-06-2016, 02:24 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: louiefrias is an Insurance Agent from
I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However... I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...
I only used one. This is not an advertisement nor an endorsement for them. How they fare against others, I have no clue, nor did I care when using them nor not now.

Better or not, it's all about the student. The material is essentially the material. How the student retains it for recall is the key to passing. Passing ANY test doesn't mean anyone will succeed in the venture for which the license was achieved.

The training AFTER securing the license, is the key. Not THE, but ONE of the keys. Drive, commitment, and incremental degrees of success are extremely important to confidence building.

So, wherever you are, make sure you have access to a trainer who knows HOW to train, is WILLING to train and has a genuine interest in your success.

------------------------------------
Louie Frias
Corporate Sales Trainer
NV DOI Lic. No. 84574
CA DOI Lic. No. 0L23456
MyPrivatePensionPlan.com
  Reply With Quote to I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...

Old 09-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #2

State: stressedchemist is an Insurance Agent from
I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However... Re: I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...
Thank you for this information. Good to remember.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:30 AM   #3
Super Genius
agent2011 on I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...

State: agent2011 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However... Re: I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...
Agreed. I own a pre-licensing school and I am very passionate about teaching my students HOW to pass the exam. I tell them that my job is just to get them licensed and I will let whomever they go to work for teach them about insurance. They are 2 different worlds. I focus on mine only and it has become my calling to teach the test only.

Start Your Own Insurance School
Reply to I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However... 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum