I'm Not Endorsing Any Particular School, However...

I only used one. This is not an advertisement nor an endorsement for them. How they fare against others, I have no clue, nor did I care when using them nor not now.

Better or not, it's all about the student. The material is essentially the material. How the student retains it for recall is the key to passing. Passing ANY test doesn't mean anyone will succeed in the venture for which the license was achieved.

The training AFTER securing the license, is the key. Not THE, but ONE of the keys. Drive, commitment, and incremental degrees of success are extremely important to confidence building.

So, wherever you are, make sure you have access to a trainer who knows HOW to train, is WILLING to train and has a genuine interest in your success.

Agreed. I own a pre-licensing school and I am very passionate about teaching my students HOW to pass the exam. I tell them that my job is just to get them licensed and I will let whomever they go to work for teach them about insurance. They are 2 different worlds. I focus on mine only and it has become my calling to teach the test only.

Back