Indiana - P&C Exam - Just Wrote Yesterday

carrieairving

Just a few tips for this exam:

I went in very confident, but felt inept about halfway through the exam, primarily for one reason:

There is a lot of NOT type of multiple choice. Here is an example:
-"Which of the following is NOT true about a Commerical Package Policy?"

I used 360training and, although I studied hard for 3 weeks, their practice exams did not prepare me for these types of questions, in the format above. Their resource guide was very well written, however, in terms I could understand. There were a few discrepencies between the online module and the resouce guide.

I went back and double checked approx. 40 questions. Probably not ideal, but clarity came through.

I passed with a 79, and hope that Life & Health will be an easier exam.

Good luck!

I went in very confident, but felt inept about halfway through the exam, primarily for one reason:

I used 360training and, although I studied hard for 3 weeks, their practice exams did not prepare me for these types of questions, in the format above. Their resource guide was very well written, however, in terms I could understand. There were a few discrepencies between the online module and the resouce guide.

I went back and double checked approx. 40 questions. Probably not ideal, but clarity came through.

Good luck!

Congratulations! A 79 is as good as a 97.

Good luck!

I took the Indiana l&h exam a couple months ago. I found it more difficult as I had no l&h experience. annuities and disablilty insurance were new to me completely.

P&c was easier as I had 3 years experience as a CSR.

Enough about me....congrats to you!

I took the Indiana l&h exam a couple months ago. I found it more difficult as I had no l&h experience. annuities and disablilty insurance were new to me completely.

P&c was easier as I had 3 years experience as a CSR.

Enough about me....congrats to you!

Thank you so much, and I appreciate the tip! I will up my game ;-)

Thank you so much, and I appreciate the tip! I will up my game ;-)

I've done both the L&H and P&C here in Tennessee. I thought the P&C was harder by far.

But yes, they love those NOT questions. Really, they are super easy if you actually read the not. Most people skip right past the not and get confused and answer it wrong. Now that you know they ask it, it should be easier for you.

Back