Just Passed!

lumbernac

I took the test yesterday, made a 74. It took the standard 2 hours, minus the time needed for a break.

I made up about 400 flash cards of the vocabulary in the glossary, and any relatively short amounts of information. These helped tremendously, bc learning in quick small bits is faster than trying to absorb from pages of notes.

I also did copy down my ExamFx chapter notes, each a few times. I copied down all the questions at the end of the chapter and all the test simulation questions that I had missed. I put in abput 48 hours all in all. Final score: 75.

----------

I took the test yesterday, made a 74. It took the standard 2 hours, minus the time needed for a break.

I made up about 400 flash cards of the vocabulary in the glossary, and any relatively short amounts of information. These helped tremendously, bc learning in quick small bits is faster than trying to absorb from pages of notes.

I also did copy down my ExamFx chapter notes, each a few times. I copied down all the questions at the end of the chapter and all the test simulation questions that I had missed. I put in abput 48 hours all in all. Final score: 75.

Btw, examfx makes a great prep course, they throw more material in that you need. I wanted to eliminate all risk of having to do retake the test, so thankfully that is all behind me.

yes I also passed mine yesterday. what startled me was how much harder the pre licensing practice tests were than the state test.theres a lot of good online courses so it comes down the cheapest I guess

yes I also passed mine yesterday. what startled me was how much harder the pre licensing practice tests were than the state test.theres a lot of good online courses so it comes down the cheapest I guess

Congratulations. Now comes the hard part.

Yes, congratulations, got a place that wants to bring you in yet?

I was court of the table from 1988-1992 which now is 500k of commissions so i'm looking around for best deals. the games changed a bit but selling is selling.the biggest changes is all my contracts in the old days were direct with the company and now we have fmo's taking some of the pie.

I was court of the table from 1988-1992 which now is 500k of commissions so i'm looking around for best deals. the games changed a bit but selling is selling.the biggest changes is all my contracts in the old days were direct with the company and now we have fmo's taking some of the pie.

Why did you give up your license?

Back