Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum

Reply to Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker?     
Old 06-08-2017, 12:40 PM   #41

State: Tcollins is an Insurance Agent from
Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker? Re: Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker?
In my preliminary research, I found AD Banker and was going to purchase some resources to study with but found some negative reviews online, so held back.

I plan on ordering Kaplan, but are there any free resources out there to get me started while I wait? Thank you for your help!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker?

Old 08-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #42
Expert
DeadSlash on Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker?

State: DeadSlash is an Insurance Agent from
Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker? Re: Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker? DeadSlash is the thread starter for: Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker?

Originally Posted by Tcollins View Post
In my preliminary research, I found AD Banker and was going to purchase some resources to study with but found some negative reviews online, so held back.

I plan on ordering Kaplan, but are there any free resources out there to get me started while I wait? Thank you for your help!
Probably too late for you, but anyone reading this - I would avoid any free resources. Not because they are "bad" so much as they are usually not designed for PLE (I've not seen a decent/free PLE based site) they are factual sites about reality. Unfortunately, PLE info isn't always in line with reality/necessary info you would get off knowledge sites. PLE focuses on rules and doesn't acknowledge exceptions, making the info you test on a little different from the "real world."
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker?
Reply to Kaplan Vs. ExamFx Vs. AD Banker? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum